2604 5th Avenue
- Total units: 41
- Unit types: 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom homes available including Select Penthouses.
- Number of Floors: 10
- Square Footage: Approx: 1,352 – 3,995 square feet
- Approximate price range: $950,000 – $3.6 Million
- HOA fees: $1,175 – $1,300
- Year Built: 2019
- Amenities: 24 hour attended lobby featuring a fire-side lounge, 24’ ceiling heights and rich mahogany and marble finishes. On site management, fully equipped fitness studio with towel and water service. Resident lounge along with state-of-the-art golf simulator, oversized television screens and wet bar. Keyless entry with 24/7 video monitoring. Dedicated pet grooming area and private resident storage spaces. Gated underground parking with electric vehicle charging spaces available.
- West: The upper floors have breathtaking views of the bay and ocean, perhaps some of the best in town due to the height restrictions of the distant airport flight path.
- North: All the homes facing due North are corner homes so that means you will also have a partial West or East view. The orientation directly due North faces towards Bankers Hill and Hillcrest neighborhoods which are primarily 6 story or lower structures that provide greenery by day and a sprinkle of nighttime lighting.
- East: Enjoy the view of world famous Balboa Park from many of the homes facing due East. This is the largest protected green space of any major city in the Unites States and currently does not allow for any future structures to be built of any significant height.
- South: City, jet liner and dynamic bay and ocean views are to be found from the Southwest oriented residences, most especially from floor heights 7 – 10. Note that there is an office tower directly across the street that will look directly into the residences on the Southeast tier of 41West.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.