1325 Pacific Highway
- Total units: 232
- Unit types: 1 & 2 bedroom condos + 13 town homes
- Number of Floors: 36
- Square Footage: 1,190 – 3,226
- Approximate price range: $700,000 – $3,000,000
- HOA fees: Approx $800 – $1,000
- Year Built: 2009
- Amenities: concierge services, pool, steam room & sauna, gym, wine tasting room, conference room, movie theater room, reading room/library, club house lounge, 24 hour staffed security
- West: The lower floor west facing residences have nice views off to the side of the Wyndham Hotel. Residences from the 18th floor and above have full water views.
- North: Across the street there is an eight story building. To completely clear this structure you would want to be on the 10th floor or above in order to have unobstructed views.
- East: A new high-rise tower has just been completed that will block some of the East views, however, this new building is slightly offset to the North which still allows for some spectacular night time city lights.
- South: There are twin residential towers next door to the South, however, some lovely views are to be had oriented towards the Southwest with newer buildings currently filling in the landscape as of 2019.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.