500 W. Harbor Drive
- Total units: 321
- Unit types: 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, lofts and 2 story town homes
- Number of Floors: 13
- Square Footage: 726 – 1,634
- Approximate price range: $500,000 – $1,500,000
- HOA fees: $800 – $1,000
- Amenities: 24 hour front desk attendant, valet parking, two resort style swimming pools, spa, outdoor kitchen with barbecue area, entertainment suite with grand piano and state of the art media systems, stunning and lushly landscaped ‘Urban Canyon’ which is accented with a 90+ foot long waterfall feature, 3,500 square foot fitness center with his and hers locker rooms, sauna, yoga room and ping pong table. Residents also have access to a well equipped business center perfect for holding a private conference or just for using an onsite computer or printer. Storage lockers are also available.
- West: The original Soap Factory has some residences that look into a courtyard which is referred to as Urban Canyon. From the newer tower, many West facing residences, above roughly the 6th floor, have views looking over Seaport Village and beyond to the bay. If you are looking for a pool view, then check out some of the homes that look out towards the Martin Luther King Promenade and beyond.
- North: Some of the best skyline views of the the city face North. There are some buildings right across the street, so if you are approximately below floor 6, then the views aren’t quite as dramatic as those on the upper floors. Nonetheless, even looking up towards the building lights is pretty phenomenal.
- East: Facing East you will look toward another high-rise, The Pinnacle. If you are looking at a home on the very end of the tower then you might catch a view of the Promenade. Lower floor residences look in towards Urban Canyon and also at the original Soap Factory building.
- South: Facing due South, the homes that are located on the higher floors have panoramic bay views between the Hyatt and the Marriott hotels.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.