850 Beech Street
- Total units: 199
- Unit types: 1 & 2 bedrooms + dens
- Number of Floors: 22
- Square Footage: 793 – 2,450
- Approximate price range: $400,000 – $1,500,000.
- HOA fees: $675 – $775
- Year Built: 2003
- Amenities: Entertainment room, business center, fitness center and large heated lap pool located on the 10th floor, outdoor fire pits, cabanas, dry sauna, steam room, spa/hot tub, barbecues, 24-hour front desk security.
- This building sits at the top of Cortez Hill giving it an additional height advantage beyond its 22 stories. Most homes above the 4th or 5th floors facing outwards towards the exterior offer inviting views in every direction including those of world famous Balboa Park. Some homes have direct views toward the El Cortez, an historic landmarked building. From most of the higher floors one can capture the bay and the ocean. The interior residences at Discovery face into a lushly landscaped courtyard that stays relatively quiet. The higher up you are on the interior side of the building will generally dictate the added amount of sunlight one will gain on any given day.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.