700 W. E Street
- Total units: 248
- Unit types: 1 and 2 bedroom condos and townhouses
- Number of Floors: 43 (currently the highest residential condominium tower in downtown as of 2019)
- Square Footage: 709 – 1,837
- Approximate price range: $360,000 – $2,000,000
- HOA fees: $800 – $850
- Year Built: 2008
- Amenities: The Electra high-rise tower has a dramatic 60 foot ceiling height conservatory/social lounge that was part of the original SD Electric Building structure of which the tower is built around. There is also a business center, private conference room, spacious workout facility, 24-hour concierge/front desk attendant, elevated 5th floor pool, spa, sauna, steam room along with outdoor grills and tranquil garden area that includes a fireplace.
- West: Views towards the West at Electra look directly into the Pacific Gate (built in 2018) high-rise tower, but one can look to either side of this new ’Super Prime” residential tower and still have some lovely views of the bay. The newest 1.8 billion dollar Manchester Pacific Gateway project that is under construction where the previous Navy buildings stood is scheduled for completion in the next 3-4 years. This development will contain commercial structures up to a height of 29 stories, include two 5 star plus hotels, Class A office space and high end retails shops and restaurants, most with beautiful waterfront landscapes. The site is one of the last large parcels of waterfront property to be had in Southern California.
- North: The views towards the North offer city skyline lights of the other commercial and residential structures that vary in height. If up high enough, one can even see all the way to the world famous coastal city of La Jolla.
- East: A dramatic view of the skyline with a rather tall office tower located directly across.
- South: Many find the South views to be the most sought after from the Electra residences. From this direction one not only has stunning views of the downtown skyline but also of the bay.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.