300 W. Beech Street and 1580 Union Street
- Total units: 304
- Unit types: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom flats and townhomes
- Number of Floors: 24
- Square Footage: 668 – 2,005
- Approximate price range: $450,000 – $1,000,000
- HOA fees: $450 – $600
- Year Built: 2005
- Amenities: This property is comprised of a high-rise, mid-rise and townhomes built around a California styled courtyard. There is a slightly elevated swimming pool area and sunbathing area along with a gym and library/shared community room on two levels. Another “amenity” that should be taken into account are the restaurants and shops located in the immediate neighborhood. This seems to be one of the most popular towers located in the heart of Little Italy. Only a handful of homes generally become available at La Vita each year. Due to the scarce inventory along with the stellar location and relatively low HOA fees, these residence have a tendency to sell rather quickly.
- West: The main tower sits at 23 stories tall. The homes located on the upper floors that face West and Northwest can see the bay and as well as the airplanes taking off from Lindberg Field.
- North: North facing residences offer some lovely views towards La Jolla and beyond, especially on the upper floors
- East: East facing views have a building that is located across the street that partially blocks the homes located on the lower floors. There is also a small parking lot on the corner of Beech and Union that most likely will be developed at some point in the future. For the time being homes located in this location of the main tower can see towards Cortez Hill and beyond.
- South: Facing South one looks towards the Columbia District from the about the 7th floor upwards. You can see the historic Sante Fe Railroad Station along with the various other buildings that create an integral part of the magnificent San Diego skyline.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.