Otherwise referred to as the ‘Horton Plaza District’
700 Front Street
- Total units: 167
- Unit types: 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms
- Number of Floors: 27
- Square Footage: 1,200 – 4,300
- Approximate price range: $600,000 – $5,000,000
- HOA fees: $1,100 – $2,500
- Amenities: 24 hr valet parking, wet and dry sauna, 24 hour lobby attendant, community room, meeting room, concierge and porter services, heated pool and beautiful private garden area along with five guest suites. This was the first ‘full service’ luxury condominium building in downtown San Diego. Quite a few of the homes in this building have been amalgamated over the years creating some of the larger square footage high-rise homes in the city.
- West: Homes facing West on the upper floors look towards the San Diego Bay and Pacific Ocean. There are several towers in the distance, approximately a block or further away, that also fall within the landscape of this orientation.
- North: City light and water views can be found looking towards the North, especially on the higher floors.
- East: This side of the building faces into the city and enjoys especially stunning views at night of the buildings that are all lit up, most especially those with colorful lights.
- South: Facing towards the South one will see the bay, the north and south Embarcardero and the world renowned San Diego Convention Center.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.