888 West E Street
- Total units: 215
- Unit types: 1 (just one residence), 2 and 3 Bdrm+Dens
- Number of Floors: 41
- Square Footage: 1,100 – 2,600
- Approximate price range: $1,000,000 + $4,500,000
- HOA fees: Approx $ 1,450 – $1,800
- Year Built: 2018
- Amenities: fully equipped business center, private screening room, two story community lounge with full catering kitchen, pet retreat, workout facility, year round heated pool and spa with private cabanas and outdoor fire pit – all located on 4th floor. There is also guest suite apartment, chef concierge, 24/7 front desk and porter services. This is the only building that has a shared fleet of four Mercedes sedans and SUV’s along with a private 45 foot yacht. Note, Pacific Gate is the first ‘Super Prime’ residential condominium tower built (2018) on the west coast. Super prime incorporates a superior level of interior finishes and common area amenities. There are still some opportunities to purchase a new residence in this building. Speak with Max for additional information.
- West: Direct views sweeping over the 4th floor swimming pool to Coronado. There is a new development that is currently under construction, The Manchester Pacific Gateway project, that will impact the views to some degree. The plus side of this development is the addition of two five star hotels along with retail stores/restaurants and class A commercial office space. One can also see the USS Midway amongst other ships docked along the harbor.
- North: Views of the historic Santa Fe Depot train station along with skyline views of many residential and commercial towers. This view is fairly well protected of any future construction with the exception of the vacant lot across the street that most likely will have another super luxury residential tower in the coming years. Even so, with the proximity of Pacific Gate relative to the existing lot, the impact should be minimal.
- East: The Southeast view has a wonderful combination of both the city skyline the bay and the Coronado Bridge. From the upper floor one can see as far away as Mexico and the distant mountains.
- South: One can see the bay, Coronado Bridge and Seaport Village from this angle. These views will have some impact as the Manchester Pacific Gateway project is being built.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.