645 Front Street
- Total units: 218 ( located in 2 towers, North and South)
- Unit types: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences and townhomes
- Number of Floors: 23
- Square Footage: 750 – 4,550
- Approximate price range: $600’s to $5,000,000+
- HOA fees: $800 – $1,500s
- Amenities: Elegant fully staffed lobbies , nicely appointed recreation rooms, conference room, a sparkling pool and spa, fully appointed gym, outdoor community barbecue and within walking distance to both Jimbo’s and Ralph’s Signature market place.
- Year Built: 2000
- West: Many people consider the West view from the Renaissance condos as the most prominent between the two buildings. When one looks West for several blocks towards the bay there are primarily mid-rise buildings averaging around 6 stories in height. If you are looking for a home with an outdoor space then make sure to note that only the residences on the upper floors have terraces on this side of this building.
- North: The North tower has some lovely views of the city’s business district along with the skyline of the inner-city buildings. Generally, if you are looking for value, then the South tower might be more desirable as most views are directly of the North tower. Many of my clients love low floors and overlooking pools and green spaces, so it really is just a personal preference.
- East: If you have an affinity for watching airplanes land and enjoy easterly mountain views, then facing East might be just what you are looking for. In my opinion this is one of the least obstructed and most private views from the complex because there are very few other high-rise structures for about 5- 6 blocks.
- South: The view towards the South offers peek a boo views if the home you are looking at is oriented between the two Horizon towers. If a view is not a priority, there are some excellent opportunities to be found when purchasing a south facing residence.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.