1262 Kettner Boulevard
- Total units: 97
- Unit types: studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Number of Floors: 33
- Square Footage: 500 – 5,000+ ( The top floor is comprised of just one single penthouse)
- Approximate price range: $485,000 – $3,000,000
- HOA fees: $720 – $1,200
- Year Built: 2009
- Amenities: Front desk concierge, Heated pool and spa, his and her’s dry sauna’s/steam rooms, spacious sun deck, fitness center, plush club room and 24hr security.
- West: Some wonderful views to the West can be captured between the two Grande condo towers that are located almost directly in front of Sapphire. Not only are there some stunning bay views, you can actually see Point Loma in the distance.
- North: Facing North your views are looking towards downtown San Diego’s newest residential high-rise tower, Savina and its expansive and elegantly landscaped elevated pool deck. At 36 stories, Savina is currently under construction and due to complete in the spring of 2019. If you are looking either towards the Northwest or the Northeast, one captures some very nice cityscape views as well.
- East: If you are like me and love seeing the sparkling city lights of the various office buildings and high-rises, this is the view you have been waiting for!
- South: Looking South you will see partial water views as well as skyline views. Keep in mind that with the new Manchester Pacific Gateway development underway that this view will be impacted. For some people, the new construction will provide a whole new perspective on this side of the building. This major development, perched on a 12+ acre waterfront parcel, will be comprised of Class A office towers, five-star hotels along with ultra high end retail shops and fine dining options. All of this is located within a reasonable walking distance from Sapphire Tower. Many downtown residents feel that this development helps to complete, as well as to enhance, the landscape of San Diego’s dazzling waterfront skyline.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.