Brand New Luxury High-Rise Residences Still Available for Purchase from the high 700’s. Contact Max directly for additional information and to schedule a private showing of San Diego’s newest luxury tower.
1388 Kettner Blvd.
- Total units: 285
- Unit types: 1 and 2 bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms + den, 3 Bedrooms + den
- Number of Floors: 36
- Square Footage: Approx: 719 – 2,334
- Approximate price range: Approx $550,000 – $3.6 Million
- HOA fees: $855 – $1,117
- Year Built: 2019
- Amenities: Welcoming you home is an elegant lobby with 24/7 attended reception area and business lounge comfortably appointed for work or leisure. Both of these sizable spaces provide the perfect spot for a cup of coffee before starting the day or for meeting friends before a night out. Adorned in natural light, residents will enjoy a fully equipped fitness center with changing rooms, outdoor yoga terrace and nearby steam room and sauna for post work-out relaxation. Overlooking the pool terrace, the social lounge features a chef-par entertaining kitchen, billiards and outdoor dining veranda. The ideal backdrop for formal dinner parties to impromptu gatherings. Additional amenities include on site storage, gated parking, electric charging stations, a dedicated pet retreat as well as ground floor retail.
- West: Looking towards the west many of these brand new residences offer spectacular views of the bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- North: Homes oriented towards the North on the upper floors have some dynamic views of the hills and city lights and residences located on the Northwest corner on the higher floors can see the airport and the bay as well as La Jolla in the far distance.
- East: Enjoy watching the airplanes land along with breathtaking easterly mountain views since there are very few other high-rise structures for at least 5 or 6 blocks.
- South: Directly located to the south is the Sapphire condo tower standing at 33 stories in height. Since this is a relatively narrow building some of the homes in Savina do capture peaks of the waterfront as well as the Columbia District skyline and the historic Santa Fe Depot railroad station.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.