2855 5th Avenue
- Total units: 60
- Unit types: 6 Townhomes 3 bedrooms, 50 One Story Condos 2-3 bedrooms, 4 two-story Penthouses 3 bedrooms + den
- Number of Floors: 14
- Square Footage: Approximately 1,550 – 4,370 (not including outdoor terrace space)
- Approximate price range: $1,200,000 – $5,000,000
- HOA fees: Approx $1,400 – $1,700
- Year Built: 2019
- Two 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom suites that can be combined as needed. These are exclusively available for homeowners’ guests and are fully equipped with furniture and finishes by Blackbird Interiors
- Exclusive fitness center with Technogym® cardio and strength training equipment plus yoga room
- His and hers dressing rooms
- Wine room with storage lockers, billiards and poker table
- 24/7 front desk attendant
- Resident concierge
- Dog wash
- Electric vehicle charging station prewire ready
- Fully equipped dual kitchens for private events and catering
- Entertainment lounge and club bar with television
- Comfortable room for private dining or meetings
- Resort-style zero edge pool and spa
- Two custom fire pits for entertaining
- Outdoor dining and lounge areas
- West: Panoramic views over Bankers Hill including all the way to the bay, Point Loma and towards Lindberg Field. Note that there is a slim four story structure located across the street, so some of the lower floor homes will have their view impaired by this.
- North: Enjoy city light and skyline views of Bankers Hill and Hillcrest.
- East: Stunning views to be had of world famous Balboa Park and the mountains off into the distance.
- South: Priceless panoramic vistas all the way from Balboa Park to the San Diego bay along with jetliner views towards the downtown skyline.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.