Want to experience the highest level of luxury as you explore high rise condos for sale in San Diego? Head to Fifth Avenue and marvel at 41West, one of the newest luxury developments in the city. Construction of 41West just wrapped up in 2018. It was built by ICON Properties and designed by ACRM Architects.
There is an impressive list of luxury amenities and features offered, but what really sets 41West apart from other luxury condos for sale in San Diego is the limited inventory. There are only 41 residences available, spread across 10 stylish floors, and the number of units are dwindling fast.
Let’s take a closer look at 41West, from the design to the living experience, to see if it’s the right fit for you.
Modern and functional luxury in San Diego
The company behind 41West’s design, Awbrey Cook Rogers McGill (ACRM) Architects, is the perfect choice to shape the building’s overall look. They’re well-experienced in designing mixed-use properties that combine modern design sensibilities and functionality.
The end result is an elegant 10-storey building along Fifth Avenue, with clean lines and plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows so all residents can enjoy exceptional views of the city, Balboa Park, and the bay.
Meanwhile, 41West’s interiors are designed by Cristina Oberti, an award-winning interior designer based in Vancouver, BC. Expect to see modern European influences and high-quality finishes in each of 41West’s residences.
Building features and amenities
- Oriented towards the west
- 10 floors
- Keyless building entry
- FOB-controlled doors, elevators, and common areas
- Bankers Hill location
- Individual storage for residents
- Secured underground parking
- Charging capabilities for electric vehicles
- Pet grooming area
- Professional-grade fitness studio
- Resident lounge with golf simulator, theater system, and wet bar
- Lobby with 24-hour front desk services
Stylish luxury residences in Bankers Hill
The residences at 41West have floor plans that offer from 1,352 to 3,995 square feet of living space so you can make the most out of the Southern California lifestyle.
Each unit has 10” high ceilings that make the residence feel larger and airy, while floor-to-ceiling windows let the light (and the views) in. NanaWall doors are integrated seamlessly, connecting the indoors to the terraces and balconies.
Best of all, the residences at 41West are all designed to easily adapt to American Disability Act (ADA) requirements. Everyone can enjoy luxury living at 41West.
- Engineered wood flooring
- Full-capacity washer and dryer from Samsung
- Recessed lighting in key areas
- Walk-in closet in master bedrooms
Do you love to cook and eat well? Each unit at 41West has spacious, stylish, and functional kitchens with top-of-the-line finishings and thoughtful touches.
- Island with built-in breakfast bar
- Flat panel cabinetry by Armony Cucine
- Lighting in spice racks and under cabinet task areas
- Drawers with built-in cutlery trays
- Quartz countertops with marble backsplash
- Commercial-style faucet from Kohler
- Stainless steel undermount sink
All kitchens are outfitted by Miele, from refrigerators to the flush-mounted cooktops and convection ovens, not to mention the built-in wine storage units under the counters.
Meanwhile, the bathrooms of the units at 41West have the following features:
- Cabinets by Armony Cucine
- Tile floors and walls made of porcelain
- Lighted wall mirrors
- Toilets from Toto
- Bathroom fixtures from Kohler
The master baths also come with quartz countertops, soaker tubs, and undermount sinks, among other features.
The sub-penthouse units at 41West have everything a standard unit offers, plus bonus amenities, such as:
- Wine storage systems instead of under counter units
- 24” speed ovens with sensor controls from Miele
- Whole-bean built-in coffee machines
- Warming drawers
- Fire pits in some penthouse units
- Saunas in the master baths in some penthouse units
What’s in and around Bankers Hill?
41West is located in the established neighborhood of Bankers Hill in uptown San Diego. This means residents have access to exciting bike trails, tree-lined walking paths, and Balboa Park, which will become your playground and sanctuary should you decide to live in 41West. Lastly, a plethora of dining, retail, and entertainment options are all just a short distance away from Bankers Hill.
Points of interest located nearby:
- Nate’s Point Dog Park
- San Diego Museum of Art
- Spanish Village Art Center
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- American Indian Cultural Center and Museum
- The Haunted Trail of Balboa Park
- Little Italy
- San Diego Museum of Man
- San Diego Civic Theatre
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- Marston House Museum and Gardens
- Fleet Science Center
- Balboa Park Golf Course
41West has everything a luxury condo development needs to have and more! If you’re interested, I can show you around 41West and schedule a condo tour for you. Contact me, Max Mervis, at 619.980.8385 or max(at)sandiegohighrises(dotted)com to set a date.